We are able to accept the following payment methods:
- Online payment with Credit Card (recommended)
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Special conditions for clients based in the United Kingdom (UK)
1. Online payment with Credit Card (recommended)
Paying online is a fast and easy way to pay your invoice. Your payment will be processed fast and securely by GOOGLE WALLET (also known as GOOGLE CHECKOUT).
If you are having trouble, please contact us.
2. Bank Wire Transfer
You can make payments via electronic bank transfer to the following account in London, UK. If you use this payment method, you are kindly requested to :
(1) pay the amound in GBP (£)
(2) make sure no banking fees are charged on us
(3) once you have made the transaction, send us an email stating the date of the transaction, the amount paid, and the name of your website or company
BIC / SWIFT:
|HSBC Bank PLC
40 05 30
60 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4TR, United Kingdom
3. Other payment methods for clients based in the United Kingdom (UK)
If you are based in the UK and wish to make by direct bank to bank transfer or automate your recurring payments, please contact us for more details.
Most payments are made in GBP (£). If you wish to pay in an other currency, please contact us first.
About SSL Security
We & our partners always use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to transfer your data securely. All our online payment methods are using the highest standards of encryption level. (The same level as leading banks and financial institutions.)